The type and selection of rolling mill bearings
Common types of rolling mill bearings include:
1. Four-row cylindrical roller bearing: This kind of bearing can bear radial force and is widely used in supporting parts of backup rolls and rolls.
2. Thrust roller bearing: This kind of bearing can withstand axial force, and is usually used in rolling mills with large rolling force but low speed.
3. Spherical roller bearing: This kind of bearing can bear radial and axial forces at the same time, and is often used in rolling mills with large rolling force and high speed.
4. Tapered roller bearing: This kind of bearing can bear radial and axial forces, and is usually used for supporting parts of support rolls and rolls.
When selecting rolling mill bearings, the following factors need to be considered:
1. Bearing load: Different types of rolling mill bearings can bear different loads. It is necessary to choose a suitable bearing according to the load and working requirements of the rolling mill.
2. Working speed: Different rolling mill bearings have different working speed ranges, and it is necessary to choose a suitable bearing according to the working speed requirements of the rolling mill.
3. Working environment: The working environment of rolling mill bearings is usually relatively harsh. It is necessary to consider the influence of lubricating fluid, iron filings and other sundries, and select suitable bearing materials and sealing forms.
4. Bearing size: Different rolling mills need to use bearings of different sizes, and it is necessary to choose a suitable bearing according to the design size requirements of the rolling mill.
To sum up, choosing a suitable rolling mill bearing needs to consider many factors, and it is necessary to choose a suitable bearing type and model according to specific work requirements and equipment design.
The main bearings type in our company & the applicationAug 16, 2023Thin section bearings, Tapered roller bearings, Cylindrical roller bearings, Slewing bearings, Ball bearings(Spindle Bearings), Cross roller bearings, Thrust bearings, Spherical bearings, Rollers(Rolling element)
What factors need to be considered before bearings purchase？Aug 10, 2023When purchasing bearings, we usually don't know how to choose, and worry about buying fake products; worry about substandard quality, or not suitable for use after buying; worry about the lack of guarantee after sale. Before purchasing bearings, the following aspects need to be confirmed
CHG Bearing:How to choose the slewing bearingsAug 02, 2023Selection of raw materials: raw materials include 42CrMoT, 42CrMoZ, 50MnT, 50MnZ T: Indicates that the material should be quenched and tempered. Z: Indicates that the material should be normalized
How to inspect thin section bearingsJul 12, 2023Inspection items: Inner diameter, Outer diameter, Width, Radial clearance, Axial and radial runout (allowed to be replaced by detecting the difference in wall thickness of the two pieces and the difference in parallelism of the grooves), Contact angle, Starting friction torque, Dynamic friction torque and volatility.