Installation instructions for cross rollers bearings
The cross roller bearing should be mounted with the following steps:
1. Inspection before mounting of the parts:
Wash and clean the bearing base or other mounting parts to remove the dirt and confirm that the burr on the parts has been removed.
2. Mount the bearing into the bearing base or onto the shaft. Because the thin-walled bearing may be mounted tilt, it should be leveled and mounted by beating it evenly with a plastic hammer in the circumferential direction, until that it is contacted fully with the contact surface can be confirmed with the sound.
3. Side pressing flange mounting
(1) Place the side pressing flange in place, and shake it back and forth several times in the circumferential direction, in order to adjust the positions of the mounting bolts.
(2) Mount the pressing bolts. Tighten the bolts manually and make sure there is no deviation for the bolt holes.
(3) The pressing bolts can be tightened progressively and diagonally in 3~4 stages (as shown in the right figure). Slightly rotate the integrated inner or outer ring in the process to correct the two divided parts.
How choose the right slewing bearing for tractor？Mar 22, 2023Slewing bearings are an essential component of tractors, providing stability and reliability to the vehicle as well as enabling it to perform its various functions. Slewing bearings are designed to support a wide range of loads, while also allowing for smooth rotation and swiveling. They are used in a variety of applications, from agricultural machinery to construction equipment, and are essential for the safe and efficient operation of any tractor. CHG offers a wide range of slewing bearings for tractors, providing customers with the best quality and performance for their vehicles. Our slewi
Thin section bearing for RobotsFeb 28, 2023Thin section bearings are designed to fit in tight spaces and provide precision motion control, high load capacity, smooth operation, and low maintenance for industrial robots. CHG bearing manufacturer has developed a specific thin section bearing for robots, which is easy to install and maintain, and offers superior performance, durability, and energy efficiency.
How to choose the right rolling mill bearing for the steel mill? （Part Ⅲ）Feb 21, 2023In the previous article, we analyzed several factors that lead to the damage of cold rolling mill bearings, and this article introduces the corresponding improvement measures.
How to choose the right rolling mill bearing for the steel mill? （Part Ⅱ）Feb 17, 2023After understanding the bearing and the corresponding use environment, we can analyze the cause of bearing failure. Through multiple comparisons and observations of rolling mill bearings, it is concluded that the following factors can cause bearing damage.